Budweiser 2018 FIFA IMC Campaign 百威 2018 FIFA 世界杯整合营销
代理组 / CA-2005 创意整合
|参赛公司||非常创意 Anomaly 上海|
|品牌||百威 | Budweiser|
Budweiser is the number 1 selling (60% market share) premium beer brand in China. While the brand expands the market share and coverage, there is risk of deteriorating its premium image. Being an international brand isn't enough, we need to be meaningful to consumer with strong purpose.
Budweiser is not only a proud sponsor of FIFA World Cup around the world, Budweiser China aim to elevate and energise the viewing experience of the fans regardless of time and place. Our objective is to make Budweiser as the most relevant brand on social media during the game period.
FIFA World Cup is a globally integrated campaign for Budweiser sitting under the strategy to drive the euphoric energy. For China specifically, we identified the challenge that without a China team in the game, we needed to create a compelling reason for people to stay up late.
Therefore, we needed to make it the most euphoric World Cup ever by creating the most integrated IMC Campaign ever.
Here are the list of IMC ideas that we had;
1) Content : We launched 3 burst over 3 months to scale impact of the whole FIFA experience
2) War room: We bought together creative minds to creative real-time content that accommodates the fast pace matches/euphoria moment.
3) Man of the Match (FIFA Asset that celebrate best player of each match) : We collaborated with top 10 channels - CCTV 5and GD TV to amplify MOTM content to drive engagement.
4) #Chinariseup social movement : We supported China team through message on sideline signs and amplified it on social media
5) Packaging : Exclusive limited edition FIFA World Cup Bottle inspired from countries' flags
6) Trade and experiential : Engaged fans with FIFA viewing parties across 21 cities with ambient dress up, roaming team and games
Budweiser FIFA campaign gained more than 2.3 billion impressions, nearly 724 thousand buzz volume and 50 thousand organic posts.
Budweiser gained the largest social traffic among all FIFA sponsors in China.
Results on brand imagery shows positive growth;
- 'High Quality Product' increased from 49 to 50.7
- 'Trend Setter Imagery' increased from 46.9 to 47.3
- 'Adds energy to social occasion' from 47.5 to 48.6
Overall, FIFA World Cup campaign was launched in April and it lighted up the country with euphoric energy through strategic media investment, disruptive social content and biggest scale trade activation.
The campaign achieved great results in different perspective.
- Number 1 share of voice among beer competitors
- Number 1 share of buzz on social platform
- Number 1 social traffic among all FIFA sponsors in China
FIFA IMC - Case Study Video
This is our case study video for FIFA - IMC Campaign
|代理公司||非常创意 | Anomaly (上海)|